Thursday 12 September 2013

Sandro Inspired Festival Gear


 

Top/Sandro
Skirt/Primark
Boots/Topshop
Jewellery/Vintage, Marc Jacobs, Pandora
Bag/Zara

Hello beauties!!

This post was inspired by my trip to V fest! I spotted the skirt in Primark and compared it to the All Saints ruched ones which I have been lusting after and figured why not make my own and when I say me I mean my good friend and designer Carine who owns Mon Petit Village! Check out her Facebook page - website coming soon which I will later include - for all her pieces! Thankfully she offered to customise the skirt for me and this is what she came up with! I hope you can see in the photos how simple but effective it looks and I paired it with an amazing tee which I have from Sandro! When the sales came around head office kindly granted us three days to purchase sale items at 30% off so naturally I helped myself to a few pieces...which will be appearing here soon! 
With the weather not looking optimistic for the V fest weekend I doubted I would be able to wear it but thankfully the clouds parted for the last day and I paired it with some black converse instead! 
I just love how easy this skirt is to pair with things and also because of its length its not just one for summer months!! It looks equally great with a chunky cropped knit for winter!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this skirt, it's so unique and pretty! :) xx

adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

lucia m said...

loving the skirt dear!

JOIN MY NAKED PALETTE GIVEAWAY
ON MY BLOG!

WWW.AROUNDLUCIA.COM

Joana Sá said...

Nice skirt

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...