Tuesday 23 April 2013

Coachella Crushes

So I think I have found my ultimate Coachella crushes of the entire two weekends!!!! And they are below. Little else needs to be said about them to be honest just that I would like to be friends with them.  I will make a conscious effort to embody this style in Barcelona this summer at Off Sonar festival. {Note the use of 'conscious effort', most definitely no promises, but everyone loves a trier!}


The rest are close seconds and just a few of my favourite outfits of the festival!



 Kate Bosworth, Solange, Chiara Ferragni, Cara Lily and Kloss, Aimee Song, Poppy Delevigne, Kube,  Aimee & Danni Song

And to top it off I dont think this video could encompass any more how amazing this festival truly is!!!
(courtesy of Peace Love Shea)
TAKE ME BACK!!!!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...