Wednesday 6 November 2013

Some Wee Scottish Tartan

Morning lovelies!!!

I have been hiding for a week and apologies but it was all for a good cause which I can finally tell you all about it!!! I got a new job!! A grad job!! And those who have graduated will most likely know how strenuous, time consuming and frustrating, finding a graduate job can be so I was an extremely happy little bouncing bunny when I found out the news late last week!! I will be working for a company called the Hut Group who have online retailers like Coggles, MyBag and The Hut amongst others so make sure you go on and check them all out as they're amazing brands!!! 
How has everyones week been!? In other exciting news - ZARA IS BACK THIS WEEK!! If you live in or near Manchester you will be well aware that Zara has been closed for far far too long now and finally I can reveal that Thursday is the big launch party!!! I will document it more closely than anyone will ever attempt as I am ridiculously excited to see what the new concept store looks like. If it is anything like the London store and after sneaking a little look behind the gaps in the Manchester doors it's going to be incredible, not to mention ANOTHER floor of goodies on top of the three we had already! Can you sense my excitement? It's hard to control it!!!

In celebration of Zara launching again I have uploaded a couple more holiday snaps as I am in love with this tartan cami with lace back. It is so versatile and perfect to layer over in the winter months.
For those who use Depop I have just started uploading pieces from my wardrobe which deserve a better home so go check it out!!! For those who dont know what it is I call it an Instagram eBay, its super easy to use and safe as well if you integrate it with your paypal. Let me know if you guys use it!!!
Top/Zara similar here, Shorts/Zara similar here (loving this houndstooth alternative), Shoes/NewLook, Bag/H&M, Necklace/Topshop similar here 

Bloglovin'/Twitter

 photo Signature_zps8091ceaa.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look lovely and congrats on your new job!

virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...