Thursday 21 November 2013

Jumpers Aren't Just for Christmas

Evening lovelies!!!

Its one sleep until the Friday feeling can well and truly be appreciated! Hope you all have some exciting things planned!! Sorry for the delay but this outfit was from last Friday when our friend had a surprise party for his girlfriend!! My first and definitely not my last surprise party, cant believe I hadnt been to one until now seen as I absolutely love love love surprises!! Who doesnt? 
My obsession with jumpers isnt a day only affair, I love jumpers to transition into night as they can tone down the dressiness of any outfit, especially in this chilly winter weather, strutting out in a teeny tiny dress is not comfortable for anyone!!! So I paired this jumper with a shiny pastel Topshop skirt which I grabbed in the sales last Christmas not anticipating it would be considered on trend this Autumn Winter also! Buying an item which follows through into another season is always a celebratory moment for me as I HATE wasting clothes, I am slowly learning my lesson and investing in pieces which will follow through season after season after season!!! Unfortunately that often means better quality which = more expensive, so the frequency of my purchases are reducing!!! But all for the right reasons I guess? That being said - this jumper was an incredible find, 20% angora and only 19.99 from H&M!!!! Investment piece that doesnt break the bank! Another celebratory worthy moment!! Woohooo!! For those as jumper obsessed as me then definitely head over to H&M I was really impressed with their selection!

Whats your favourite transitional piece into Winter?

Jumper/HM, Skirt/Topshop, Shoes/Zara, Bag/Vintage LV, Necklace/HM

Bloglovin'/Twitter/Instagram

 photo Signature_zps8091ceaa.jpg

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pink metallic skirt dear ;)

New Post up…
www.Tsangtastic.com

by Emmanuella said...

you look so gorge, love this outfit!
xx

blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

MILEX said...

So adorable

Virgos and Kisses said...

So cute, i do love a good jumper and you are working that metallic skirt very chic

virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

olga said...

Hello dear, you have really nice blog, love your style. You are very beautiful! I really like your blog. Would you like to follow each other? I will be glad if you visit my blog.
Have a great day!
Thank you
www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

You look lovely! I love that skirt!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...