Tuesday 1 October 2013

Favourite Olivia Palermo Fashion Week Looks

Hellllo! Hope you're all having a good week!! I am far too excited to have a day off tomorrow as I worked all weekend and didn't get to experience the 'friday feeling' so a lie in is well overdue!! I am also heading to an event put on by the Manchester Fashion Network tomorrow in the Northern Quarter, is anyone else coming? Ideal for recent graduates interested in a career in fashion, they have a general careers day as well as hourly talks on things such as becoming a stylist, breaking into the PR industry and buying. If this sounds something you would be interested in then check out the link here to reserve your place and please do leave a comment to let me know if any of you are coming :)

Back to the purpose of this post - Olivia Palermo!! I have been following her outfits over the past month, as I always do, but as ever she has not had a single hair out of place! The girl can do no wrong. So I have put together a few of my favourite outfits during fashion weeks, just for you all to admiringly glance over!! Warning:this post may induce severe cases of jealousy!!! 

Day-7-PFW
image
Olivia at Markus Lupfer
Carven
I love how she manages to put designer together with high street (dress is Zara), inspiring us envious folk to imitate her style without too much difficulty.
Olivia_Palermo_NYFW_Vera-Wang
Olivia Palermo NYFW SS14 at Rebecca Taylor http://www.oliviapalermo.com/snapped-new-york-fashion-week-at-rebecca-taylor/
Olivia Palermo at NYFW Tibi
This Tibi top is incredible, she makes mesh desirable, I find it so hard to incorporate this holey delight into my wardrobe. 
Olivia Palermo at NYFW BCBG
Olivia_Palermo_Delpozo_NYFW
Photo credit: www.oliviapalermo.com

Hope I have given you some Tuesday fashion for thought!!! :)

Bloglovin'/Twitter

 photo Signature_zps8091ceaa.jpg

5 comments:

carly said...

such a great post! I love oliva's style as well-- I think outfit 2 is my favorite but it's hard to choose!

sundays grace

Unknown said...

She is just so gorgeous, love her style so much ;))

www.Tsangtastic.com
New Post – Red Stark

Unknown said...

very nice, all outfits

Fash Boulevard said...

she constantly kills it. Love the peplum look. So fabulous. Wonderful post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. :)

www.fashboulevard.com

Lindsey said...

She always looks so fresh and put together.

Lindsey| fairmaquillage.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...