Saturday 12 January 2013

Mission Accomplished

QUILTED HIGH HEEL ANKLE BOOT
Zara Quilted High Heel Ankle Boot - £69.99

After deliberating for what felt like forever (I really should stop being so indecisive!!!) I finally found the perfect shoe boot. I had seen these online but never in store and as soon as I laid eyes on them I knew they were the one (quite romantic really!? ha). After painfully waiting for a delayed wage from work I finally felt like I deserved a treat, I can no longer say I missed out on the January sales, I have definitely made up for it and couldn't be happier with everything I bought!! There really is nothing better than a bit of retail therapy! Oh and I also fit some study in in between shopping trips, promise?!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...