Sunday 2 June 2013

Pass Me My Yacht..












This editorial for Miss Vogue just screams summer to me, browsing through these today in work (I was doing research Lana I promise, see Sandro top above! ;)) just got me that little bit more excited for all thats happening in the next few weeks, predominantly exams, study and endless library sessions, soon to be OVER!!!! Four years of endless work and very little partying (honest!) are coming to an end this Wednesday and it seems like yesterday that I was only just choosing my university. How time flies! But time for the next chapter and I couldn't be more ready. It should be incredibly daunting to know that for the first time in my life, my future is not mapped out for me; school, A levels and University all give you that little bit of structure to hold on to one way or another and as incredible as it has been, I am looking forward to the unknown. My self reassurance of this looming reality, is in itself my safety blanket, but I have convinced myself that the more I tell myself it the more it is likely to come true (Laws of Attraction and what not, thank you Secret). Not knowing whats next for us should be exciting; the endless opportunities and unlimited freedom to do exactly what it is you want to do, yet we seem to cloud this freedom with anxiety and nerves. Dont! The world really is your oyster, so whatever it is you want to do, don't hesitate, and for those that don't know, embrace it. You have the rest of your life to figure it all out, as long as you're having fun doing it!
I didn't intend for this post to become such a 'motivator' but somehow the majority of my posts do just that, and with this yacht and open sea as its backdrop, how could I not? 
Good luck to everybody graduating this year and those who have made my four years so incredibly special!! 
Now I just have to figure out how to get myself one of these?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...