Monday 24 June 2013

Who Needs Gucci?


I have an addiction for finding bargains, even better, finding something I know no one will have so this post is both tied in to one. I feel guilty admitting that these Gucci inspired, caged, to die for heels are in fact no other than Primark. I hadn't step foot in there for so long as I dread the hordes of people moving at a pace slower than a tired snail however holidays were approaching and I needed the essentials which they do so well (towels, underwear, pjs etc etc). I contemplated leaving without these but for a mere £12 I almost considered it illegal! Even if I wore them once and they broke (which in all fairness they did not!) I wouldn't have been complaining.


I am in love with my vintage Louis Vuitton 'clutch' which has been passed down from my Momma. Although the strap has broke, which has attempted to be fixed numerous times but to no avail, I think it looks just as effective as a clutch with the straps tucked in, I refuse to take them off completely as I am determined to get it back to its original state soon. 



As for the rest of the outfit, unsurprisingly it is all Zara. Every time I try mix it up and visit elsewhere for staple pieces (namely Topshop) nothing inspires me and I run hurriedly back to Zara with open arms begging for forgiveness. For the past couple of years they just consistently get it right and although its high street, as long as you mix the pieces up with unique twists you are sure to not look like the rest of them, darling!

Shirt - Zara 
Shorts - Zara
Shoes - Primark 
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Watch - Marc Jacobs
Jewellery - Vintage, Handmade, Thomas Sabo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...