Friday 21 June 2013

Barcelona Blues

I am pretty sure this space is limitless, but I am one hundred percent sure that wouldn't even be enough to sum up in words how amazing our trip to Barcelona was. You know you're holiday was incredible when being back has you appreciating the holiday just as much as when you were there. Often its when you return that you realise how much fun you had but I think its safe to say all of us were the happiest little babies in Barcelona for Off Sonar festival last week, from start to finish. It may have taken a couple of us 48 hours, a spontaneous trip to Dusseldorf and a large amount of camels to land in Barcelona (the damn French-never having baguettes or garlic again!!!!) but we most definitely made up for the lost 24 hours. So much so I am not even going to try and summarise it here, I think its best left to the memories of all those in attendance, you know who you are. The parties, the company, the weather, the surroundings. Just so many good memories and I wouldn't have wanted to share it with anyone else. 
Undoubtedly excited to try top it next year, I have no doubt we will. 

This post is purely for fashion related purposes, obviously. Particularly the last one. I think girls pull these off far better than any of you boys!









Playsuit - Sandro
Crochet Dress - H&M (similar here)
Tassle Top - MissGuided
Turquoise Necklace - H&M
(Mum with my Instagram and Facebook private - I know you enjoyed these teasers!!!!!)

1 comment:

mummabrooke said...

Teasers !!!....what good are 'Teasers' !!- I need the full bloomin' collection....Teasers are NO good at all to Mumma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...