Monday 16 September 2013

NYFW Round Up - Edition 3



Monique Lhuillier


Hello beauties!
The list just keeps on getting longer but I promise this is my last round up of all my favourites NYFW!! I am determined to keep London, Paris and Milan down to one post each!! Not quite sure how likely this will be though!?


Vera Wang
Floral embellishments were key here!! Majority of the collection was sport inspired I felt which although not my first choice, the embellishments and two toned pieces definitely were! Loving the sheerness of the fabrics too!!




3.1 Phillip Lim
A favourite with bloggers such as Rumi Neely and Sincerely Jules, (so naturally had to include him), Phillip Lim delivered once again!! I love his use of tassels, uniquely shaded animal prints and olive green tones! Love this collection and will definitely be on the look out for similar pieces in Zara, they imitate his pieces every season, and rightly so!





Sachin and Babi
Cut outs are clearly back! I love the lengths of these skirts, eagerly anticipating their many varieties come spring summer 2014!!



Dennis Basso
What drew me to this was all the coloured alligator crops. Who wouldnt be?




Adam Lippes
Lippes is new on my radar but long overdue! This feminine collection again reminds me of all things Zara, what I would call its affordable counterpart. I love the python bandeaus and the elegant animal print coat!




Philosophy
Centre stage at Philosophy was pastels and endless summer floating fabrics. Sold.




Sass & Bide
Sass and Bide have always been a favourite one to watch and I love their use of stitched detail florals which give a vintage feel to their collection. The combination of nude layering and gold accents remind of Ancient Greece and I like it.

On to the next city! & of course the best!! LONDON!!!

Remember to #followback and share the love!!
Bloglovin'/Twitter

 photo Signature_zps1cd2a5bd.jpg




6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great post dear! Lovin all these outfits so much, very good inspirations! ;))

NEW post up…
❤ Jenny Tsang
www.Tsangtastic.com

Unknown said...

I am loving all of the pieces especially that long orange skit. Orange and blue seems to be the color.

-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

Unknown said...

Great post! I love NYFW shows! xx

www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

Amy - Salt and Chic said...

The Adam Lippes collection is absolutely beautiful!! So jealous of anyone who attended NYFW and LFW!!
x

www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love your picks here xx

www.voguevandal.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the oranges of the Monique Lhuillier collection and the geometric cuts of Sass & Bide. Great choices!

~megan
Sister Style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...