Saturday 7 September 2013

Artisan Manchester












Top/Vintage, Jeans/Zara, Shoes/Zara, Bag/Louis Vuitton Speedy, Jewellery/Vintage

Good evening lovelies!

Hope you're all having as relaxing an evening as I am; TV, Xfactor and one too many guilty chocolate treats. Not quite sure when I suddenly favoured this over a night out but I am extremely content having a quiet one! 
These photos are from Monday night when I returned back to the UK after a speedy jaunt home to France to see my family which although lovely it was super nice to get back to the fella and my friends! The return deservedly meant we went out for dinner to somewhere we both hadnt tried - Artisan. For those maybe not in Manchester or just for anyone who hasn't had the opportunity to visit yet, Artisan is a new restaurant which opened in Spinningfields recently, to add to the endless number of amazing eating spots in this area. The restaurant follows suit with the rest of Living Venture's success stories including Grand Pacific and the Alchemist.
Although we went on a Monday the atmosphere was still great and as for the layout I was really enjoying, what I call, the waffle ceiling and New York loft style vibe. The food was good! My favourite had to be the baby scallops with curry butter and cauliflower starter, but Tom's starter of mackerel pate was super tasty too!! I have to admit the starters out did the mains but I loved how random the pizzas were including Salmon and Broccoli (which we tried) and a chicken club piled on to a pizza base, inclusive of fried egg!! 
I definitely would go back here - even if it was just for the cocktails!

Has anyone been, what are your thoughts?!

Remember to follow for daily style spots!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this outfit, those trousers are amazing!
http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...