Sunday 4 September 2011

Exactly Like You See In The Movies…

So last night I experienced my first Frat party, and it was no less crazy than you see in American Pie. Exactly the same if anything, maybe better. Complete with keg stands, togas, beer pong and a million and one red cups. The que to get in to Sigma Khi was ridiculous, thankfully a new fraternity ‘brother’ wanted to show off his power and got us in straight away. If not I am pretty sure we would have still been there now. The frat house was turned into a nightclub whilst outside the guys just seemed to be incessantly chatting up girl after girl. Canadians friendliness is meant in every sense of the word. They’re not shy ha!
So now I am as always recently, shattered, but nothing another day at the beach wont solve. 27 degrees today and I am taking full advantage as I have a feeling by the time I return, Manchester will not have changed, and the most exciting thing people can do on a sunny day is sit outside at Dukes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...