Friday 2 November 2012

Patricia Bonaldi

I seem to be obsessed with all things jeweled at the moment. Patricia Bonaldi is no exception, unfortunately the fact her Brazilian pieces are only stocked in Harrods suggests I may not be purchasing them too soon. She is a Brazilian designer who has a range of jeweled, multi coloured shorts which remind me of All Saints on a bright day. As much as I love their seasonal bejeweled pieces I am a fan of Patricia's brighter counterparts. The dresses remind me of Balmain's most recent season with the structured lace, beading and long sleeved delightfulness. 

Bonaldi has just recently launched a disco inspired line Pat Bo. Checking this out as we speak (or type/read :)) 

(Photos from Patricia Bonaldi site and TheBlondeSalad)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...