Monday 5 August 2013

Festival Fever

With festival season in full swing it seemed only right to upload these photos from Parklife (although slightly late, but better late than never right?). To me its not a festival without Levi denim cut offs and I got this amazing pair in Cow for £18. After a little customisation from myself they were festival ready and I paired them with this vintage tee, also from Cow. I love love love a vintage root around however finding the perfect vintage slogan tee seems hard so when I found this beauty I couldn't leave it behind. 





Reliving these photos have got me so excited for V fest and Faversham coming up this month, but unsurprisingly I am baffled as to what I am going to wear. Living true to myself I have of course began to outfit prep and I will be sure to upload photos once I have eventually decided (most likely after a few vintage root throughs and admiring all that is All Saints in work. (Hard not to when Sandro is positioned directly opposite, sob).

Its not summer without festival frolicking, where are you guys going this season?

Tshirt- Cow
Shorts - Vintage Levis
Bag - Zara
Boots - Primark 
Sunglasses - Rayban Aviators

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great outfit! Perfect for the festival you were at!

I've started following you on Google+, Twitter and Bloglovin' and hopefully you can return the favor!

the { cassiepaige }

Agnieszka said...

great festival look! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...