Saturday 14 September 2013

Want List - Whistles Gilet




Photo credit - 5inchandup & FabSugar
So here I am again, adding another thing to my wish list!! But working in retail does this to you and as tormenting as it is I wouldnt change it for the world as I love finding inspiring items daily!!!
This fur gilet from Whistles worn amazingly by Sandra Hagelstam of 5 Inch and Up is exclusive to Selfridges and for £495 I most likely wont be investing anytime soon however its incredible!!! And when I say it is exclusive it really is because I searched and scoured the web for a photo of this gilet on its own to show you guys and I just cant seem to find one anywhere!!! What makes me even more jealous is Sandra most likely will have been gifted this!!! Lucky lucky girl!!! Side note - Whistles has really delivered this Autumn/Winter and more importantly I cannot wait to check out their showing at LFW later over a takeout and some well deserved XFactor viewing! Seriously, when did this become my Saturday night of choice?
So if you are ever in a Selfridges which stocks Whistles please just go try this on to appreciate its incredibleness. It is an entire sheepskin fur gilet which is perfect on its own or layered over leather jackets or in this case under a super warm, on trend, puffer jacket!!
 I have to be honest I was surprised to see this puffer jacket trend hang around however its an easy, wearable and incredibly useful item to have in your wardrobe this winter. In previous years I would have wrote this off as it simply being a ski necessity (which I luckily did invest in when I lived in Vancouver and Whistler trips were frequent) but nowadays it seems everyone is wearing them!! Even my favourite icon Olivia Palermo!


What do you guys think?? Yey or ney?

 photo Signature_zps1cd2a5bd.jpg

3 comments:

- said...

Super cute. I need to go jacket shopping for the upcoming cold weather. I'm a new follower xx

http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

Forever Miss Vanity said...

Beautiful outfit - I love your shoes and Olivia Palmero is such an icon!

*New follower*

xx

www.forevermissvanity.com

Rebecka's rambling said...

I love this I never really know how to style them so this has helped a lot xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...